Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Walk, don't run!


I have been a good boy and I got to go to Muir Beach. My Pa ran there from home! This is one of those places where I will be banned from in the very near future, thanks to the National Park Service.


Cynthia came with us with my buddies, Quito and Tikka.
They were very excited to be here.
We met a nice lady, Joleen, with her Bernese Mtn Dog.
We had a house guest, Jordan, who is walking to Mexico from Vancouver! Troy first met him near Bolinas. He's needing more funds to continue his trek so please help him out!
Jordan and friend at Sutro Hts Park.
Jordan met a friend at the park near our house. His friend will be walking with him to Montara. We wish them safe journeys and good weather! So, til my next misadventure, be good and be safe on your sole adventure.


No comments: