Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all!

I have been a good boy this year, ha ha, even though, as you know, I'm NEVER bad and the year is only a few days old. Anyway, it's a great start to a new year, wouldn't you say? To start off the year, I got to go somewhere new - Mt. Tamalpais - with my Ma and Pa. Ma and I hiked while Pa went off running.
I have to keep looking back lest Ma go off and hide. As you know, she's been doing that a lot these days. Quite disconcerting since I could get lost in here.
This was a major obstacle course for me.

I got good at climbing over these fallen trees. I also got smarter - I try to go under or around if possible since it's a real strain to get over the big ones.

It was a great 2 hr hike. I hope we can go there again.

No comments: