Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The end of 2009

This year I was a good boy although I was only around for a little over 8 months of it. I now weigh a whopping 56 lbs. I hope to be 90 lbs --that's what I was advertised to become -- but since my Ma doesn't feed me enough, I'll probably only get to be about 65 lbs.

We went to Sutro Hts Park where Pa made me fetch a really large stick.
When we got home, I made an alarming discovery. A sinister critter in front of our fireplace!
What the heck is that???? I must alert my people.
Well, it turns out to be a gekko, whatever that is.

Here's wishing you all a happy, healthy and prosperous year in 2010!
And, if you don't mind, let my people know that I can eat about 10 times more food...he he...

P.S.
It will be the year of the Tiger. Interesting, since it is a tiger and not a cat; but there is a DOG in the zodiac and not a wolf/bear/coyote/jackal. Get it??? That means a dog is equivalent to a tiger. Bring it on!!!

No comments: