Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Christmas

Today I was a good boy and we practiced "come" and "by my side" on our walk in the morning. That was kind of fun since I got lots of treats when I did these right. When we got home, Ma pulled out all of my fuzzy old toys that had been missing for months which I proceeded to destroy. Some things don't change.

Me and big bear, or is it a hedgehog?

Hey - at least I'm not chewing up the nice pillows!

So much for Leo the Lion.

Note the fuzzy innards strewn around the "living" room. Ruff ruff. However, the look of surprise is because Ma and Pa collected all the eviscerated fuzzy toys and THREW THEM AWAY. Huh?? What kind of Christmas is this going to be???

Here's wishing all of you a happy holiday season. I'm a little worried about mine, needless to say.




No comments: