Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

My first Christmas

I was a good boy so Santa was good to me. I was also good to Haupia - I gave her two of my bones. This morning we went to Ft. Miley and ran around the pine forest and the lawn up at the top. It was a beautiful morning. I'm getting much better with "come" except when I'm digging - or, if there's another dog, or, if there's something more interesting. Hmmm...well, I try to listen, but it's hard.

This is me and Haupia wearing our little Christmas collars that Pa calls goofy.
See, I can stay down even with some distractions.

That's Haupia's new stocking behind us. I don't think she knows she got those bones yet.


Ha! And guess who broke her stay first???? Not good little me -- it's all caught in this photo.


Those are our Santas.


When I got back in the house, Pa gave me a new real bone from yesterday's soup stock. It was a lot like this one but I chewed it up already.

Here's wishing all of you a happy, healthy, productive and prosperous New Year!


No comments: