Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

A good week for me!


This week I was a good dog and Pops (my Ma's Pa) turned 91 on Monday. I could not go to dinner with them, instead, it was the first time I was left HOME ALONE, but I was, as usual, a very good dog.
Add ImageLater in the week I got to go to Ft. Funston where we went to the granite beach. It is a rather odd geological formation but since the tide was high, we couldn't really go very far.


I lay around in the sand and got really dirty.

I engaged in one of my favorite activities -- digging. I also got to supervise some other dogs digging.
Helped them work on their form.
After that, we went to Daly City where I was invited to lunch at BurgerMeister. I got to meet some interesting pugs accompanying a nice lady at the table next to us --you can kinda see them in the background under the table. They were beggars! You know, I don't beg.
I've been to another restaurant two doors down where I was outside alone, but apparently the food here is much better and I loved sitting next to my humans while they enjoyed some juicy burgers. I got to say hello to passerbys and other patrons - one of my favorite activities!

Add Image When we got home, another surprise. New kibble for me!! It's always best right out of the bag. All in all, it was a good day and a good week. And, guess what??? Since my bowels have recovered, I've gained some weight and I'm now 61 lbs. However, Pa was a bit nonplussed to find he had a pound or two to lose (you know, he has to subtract his weight from our combined weight since he has to pick me up an stand on the scale.)

No comments: