Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Here comes the sun!

A sunny afternoon at Seal Rock Beach

We live on Venus - well, no, not really, but we have been enshrouded in fog for the better part of the summer so I was really happy to see the sun. And, Ma came home which made it doubly fun. You know me - I worry, worry, worry. Where is Ma? Is she ever coming back? Will Pa be next? Whatever happened to Lucca? Well, Ma went to paddle the Rogue River in Oregon without me! Shame on her since many of the trips had dogs with them and the permit holder said she WANTED a dog on the trip to ward off the bears.
Me, checking out the scene.

Blinded by the sun!
By the way, did I tell you that Mike's boat sank? The one I took my first boat ride in on Tahoe? Whew- Ma was smart to put me in a lifevest since I suppose it could have happened while we were there! I'd say that was a missed adventure, so to speak, even though I can't. So- til my next missed misadventure - CIAO!

No comments: