Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday @ Ocean Beach

Well, it was another foggy day here at OB. The sun hasn't been around in quite sometime -- hmmm, what's up with that? I guess it's just that time of the year -- when the fogs hangs around for weeks and weeks. Though, we still had a great time! Definitely worn out. Here are some pics from today's adventure...
 Me checking out my backyard playground. Actually, I'm looking for my best friend, Lucca, whom I haven't seen for awhile. Maybe another week or two. Miss ya Lucca!

And then all these people showed up with the little dogs. Whoa!!!
Of course I had to check 'em all out.


Then there was this lady with a pink bunny hat on picking up trash. Pretty funny looking! She seemed very nice, though, as she strolled along on litter patrol.
Another fun day at the beach. Saying goodbye.

No comments: