Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

We remain ever hopeful

I have been a good boy and I got to go to Ft Funston over the weekend where I met Pax - yes, rhymes with me, Max.

Uh...Hello, Big One!

A fitting name for the Big One - he's quite peaceful.
It's not often I worry about being sat upon.
No - Pa is not a midget.
He took a liking to the Big One
Pa wants one of his own - hrrrumph! Now, wait a minute. Won't that mean less food for skinny ol' me? And think of the turds you'll have to pick up.

 He's a very good dog but I bet he scares away potential buddies. He certainly scared me when he got too near to this little one, so I herded him away.

 She's training to be what-- slave labor? 
Dogddha in peril!
We're expecting some bad weather in the horizon which means white stuff in the mountains. I like the snow!


Here's wishing you all safe travels, be good and, til my next misadventure, o-genki-de, that's stay well, in Japanese!

1 comment:

Oskar said...

It looks like you found a great friend. I do hope that the baby didn't have to carry that huge bag too far!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar