Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

It feels like winter!

I have been a very good boy and it has gotten suddenly cold here in San Francisco, although, given what's happening back East, we shouldn't complain. 
A Maypole in December
I found a nice melon 
Lucca thought it was gross
Wrong kind of birds



A new buddy called Blueberry
Pa took me to OB but I didn't have a buddy, so, looking for playmates

I found Shepherds...three of them.

I showed them my digging skills
Me - supervising
They need watching over ...talking, not working
They're working dogs??? Hrrrumph! Laying down on the job - hopeless!
So, I beat them in a running race. 
When I walk with Lucca, we get water in the parking lot.

A nice pillow to lay my weary head on.
Well, all that leftover turkey and running around did it to me. Til my next misadventure, be good, be safe, ta ta!


1 comment:

Oskar said...

It looks like you had a great day!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar