Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Escargot!

Crunchy on the outside, soft inside!

Yesterday, I was a good boy and was rewarded for all of my good behavior. I snarfled around in the wet soil after two days of rain and found a nice snack! Pa was a bit concerned when he found out what I had eaten, but Ma assured him that it was harmless. After all, the French consider them delicacies.

All in all, it started out a dull day other than the nice snack since Ma was busy and didn't take me on a long walk. However, dinner was simple and fast and the sun sets kind of late now - around 7:45 pm, so Ma took me on a quick jaunt to Ocean Beach. We played ball, saw some woofers and caught the sunset - red sky at night, sailors delight, as they say.

And, today is starting out to be a nice day -- I got to play with Lucca! His family was on a holiday to Santa Fe so we haven't seen them in a while.

Lucca looking for me in our little forest playground at Land's End.

No comments: