Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy bunny day!

Of course, I've never seen a bunny but I bet those coyotes and owls like them for a midnight snack. Today, I was a good boy although there is some debate as to whether I was very good yesterday. I thought I was doing a good job by being a good guard dog - I couldn't help barking my head off at that horse, even though we were supposed to be having a nice lunch at the Pelican Inn at Muir Beach. I couldn't help barking at that kid who kept making faces at me but would stop as soon as she thought her Ma was looking. It's not my fault her Ma and her pals gave us dirty looks. I couldn't help eating those nice herbs planted next to the lawn (I think they were chervil)-- you know I eat my veggies and salad. Hrrrummph. Oh well. We made a hasty exit.

Me and Lex chilling in the garage.
So, today, Ma planned for us to meet my old buddy Haupia who we haven't seen in a while. We also ran into Vincent, his baby, and his nice retriever, Dixon. I gave his baby a big wet lick in the face. He liked it. We ran around the lawn at Ft. Miley and tore it up good.

Due to my sudden growth spurt, I don't corner very well.


When we got home, horror of all horrors - I was bathed, AGAIN. Oh well. The weather turned nasty so we'll be hanging around the house anyway.


No comments: