Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

More fun at OB

I have been a very good boy and I've had a lot of fun these past few days. Friday was Lucca's Ma's birthday. My Ma was not aware of this but happened to have a present for her, the book, "The Art of Racing in the Rain." It's about Enzo, the half Airedale half Lab, and his life with his Pa, the race car driver. Enzo is dying but he believes he will be reincarnated as a human being. Great book!

The weather was gorgeous on Friday morning. Unfortunately, by Sunday, the weather got rough and three people perished: one kite surfer and two people who drowned when their boat capsized. My Ma and I ran into the rescue operation on Sunday evening.

We play crouching terrier, hidden hound, except this is Lucca crouching. I taught him how to play this game. It's kind of like our version of a face-off.
And on Tuesday, we had another jaunt on OB. This time the tide was higher so we were further to shore where there was a variety of flotsam and jetsam on the beach.
I'm perfecting my terrier stance.
Sometimes I let Lucca get the prize.
We met a Golden Retriever named Miley.
Me, thinking about fun but barely able to move. Time for a nap. Nighty night!! Well, OK. It is broad daylight but it's lights out for me.

No comments: